[Haskell-cafe] Monads for Drummers! Yet another monad tutorial with pictures!

Anton Kholomiov anton.kholomiov at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 21:53:02 UTC 2015

Yes!

It's another monad tutorial. I've tried hard not to do it but finally it
came out.

I wrote a book on Haskell in Russian. It's a translation of the chapter
that is dedicated to monads. I was convinced by friends to publish it.

The monads are explained with pictures and Kleisli categories.
Hope this can help to someone to grasp the monad concept.

ps: pictures were made with diagrams

Thank you for being kind with my awkward English!