[Haskell-cafe] status and future of haskell98 and haskell2010 packages

Andrey Chudnov achudnov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 22:08:43 UTC 2015

Hello,
My e-mail was rejected from libraries at haskell.org (the official
maintenance contact of the two packages in question), so I'm trying my
luck here instead. Hoping I can get some answers on the following questions:

1. What is the status of `haskell2010` and `haskell98` packages? Are
they supported? Deprecated? In need of new maintainers?

2. Assuming the answer to the previous question is "alive and well", are
there any plans to release new versions of those for GHC 7.10 and beyond?

Thanks in advance,
Andrey