[Haskell-cafe] Run time module definition file location information?

David Kraeutmann kane at kane.cx
Wed Nov 25 15:42:53 UTC 2015

Imports are resolved at compile time and linked statically into the
executable unless you tell GHC to use dynamic linking. In that case, `ldd`
will tell you the files it's linked against. In any case, that information
is unavailable at runtime.

Note that generally static linking is preferred over dynamic linking.