[Haskell-cafe] ANN: haskell-src-exts 1.17

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:45:00 UTC 2015

Dear list,

I am pleased to report that Peter has just released a new version of
haskell-src-exts. I include the release notes below. This release
fixes a large number of long standing bugs so I urge all users to
update their projects to use this new version.

If haskell-src-exts fails to parse a program which GHC accepts then
please report an issue to the issue tracker.

Best wishes,

Matt

---------

I am pleased to announce the release of haskell-src-exts-1.17.0!

Hackage: https://hackage.haskell.org/package/haskell-src-exts-1.17.0
GitHub: https://github.com/haskell-suite/haskell-src-exts

This release brings bugfixes, as well as the following language
features:
* Type wildcards and expression holes (#252).
* Pattern Synonyms (#197).

The full changelog is available at
https://github.com/haskell-suite/haskell-src-exts/blob/1.17.0/CHANGELOG

This release is brought to you by:
Matthew Pickering
Michael Walker
Simon Marlow
Neil Mitchell
JP Moresmau
Артур Файзрахманов
phischu
Michael Sloan
m00nlight
Niklas Broberg
Stijn van Drongelen
Jakub Kozlowski
Leonid Onokhov

Matthew Pickering is a force of nature who deserves a special mention
for all his contributions to this release.

Peter