[Haskell-cafe] the last mile in haskell performance

Janis Voigtländer janis.voigtlaender at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:04:06 UTC 2015

Also, a set of deeper questions could be asked, if you can forgive me this
daydreaming..

If we follow the spirit of self-defined languages (won’t name them):

   1.

   does it make sense to “open up” the process of derivation?
   2.

   what prevents us from describing derivations as a functional
   transformation?
   3.

   what is the possible language for these — TH? something else?

https://wiki.haskell.org/GHC.Generics?
​