[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: polymap 0.1.0.1

Carlo Nucera meditans at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 17:53:59 UTC 2015

I had the time to take another glance at this library: the behavior I
was referring to is caused by functions like `findIndex` which have
return type `Maybe Int`. So basically it seems that partially
overlappable edges are not possible in this version.

If you want partially overlappable edges, you may turn the `findIndex`
functions in `findIndexes` functions, which
 return `[Int]`, as I did in this fork: https://github.com/meditans/hs-polymap

Now, I'll go ahead and add a `Data.IntMap` instance for `Storage`, to
better the asymptotics of the search.