[Haskell-cafe] Who's hiring, HS cafe edition

Mario Blažević mblazevic at stilo.com
Tue Nov 3 16:44:59 UTC 2015

	For another entry point, my company is hiring.

http://www.stilo.com/wp-content/uploads/Full-Stack-Developer-October-2015.pdf

	While the job description only mentions Haskell under skills, we do
have Haskell code to develop and maintain. That would probably be a
minor part of the initial work, though, mostly because the Haskell parts
of the project appear to be the most robust so far.

	I hope this kind of job ad would be on-topic for Haskell Café? In small
shops like ours, there's just not enough maintenance work to justify a
full Haskell-only developer job.