[Haskell-cafe] -fdefer-more-errors

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Fri May 29 14:50:27 UTC 2015

The request for -fdefer-name-errors is indeed in #5910, but very much buried under other stuff. If you want this, make a new feature request, referencing #5910. Of course, even better would be a full specification (on a wiki page) and a patch! I expect the challenge here is coming up with a nice design more so than a nice implementation.

Thanks!
Richard