[Haskell-cafe] Status of Acid-State and IxSet

JP Moresmau jpmoresmau at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:05:49 UTC 2015

Hello, for a project I decided to use Acid-State and IxSet, and was pretty
happy with them. I enjoyed working with Haskell structures for storing and
querying data, and my data could fit in memory. However, now I've moved to
GHC 7.10, and for example syb-with-class, a dependency of ixset, does not
build with template-haskell 2.10. So I'm wondering, are these projects
still alive and kicking? Are if I want some memory based storage and
indexing, should I look at some other projects (maybe VCache
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/vcache). Or is it just bad timing and
GHC 7.10 compatible versions of these libraries are in the works?

Thanks!

--
JP Moresmau
http://jpmoresmau.blogspot.com/