[Haskell-cafe] Call for concurrency bugs!

Michael Walker mike at barrucadu.co.uk
Fri May 15 13:14:37 UTC 2015

Hi cafe,

I've been working on a little library for testing concurrent Haskell programs,
and would really like some test cases not constructed by myself to throw it at.
If anyone has any examples of buggy concurrency (preferably where it's tricky to
provoke the bugs with conventional testing techniques) that I could use: either
open bugs, or things which have been fixed but were awkward to do so, that would
be really useful.

This is leading up to a paper, hopefully, so examples may go into that:
anonymously, if preferred.

Thank you.

--
Michael Walker (http://www.barrucadu.co.uk)