[Haskell-cafe] Opt-in upper-bounds notification service?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue Mar 31 17:03:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

I don’t always have a complete oversight of what our ecosystem
provides... do we already have a way to (opt-in) get a mail when a
dependency of one of my packages was uploaded in a version that is
beyond the upper-bound specified by my packages?

Currently I get pinged by Michael Snoyberg when that happens, e.g. in
https://github.com/fpco/stackage/issues/514, but that’s always a short
while after the problem, and I’d like to fix this before anyone manually
notices.

If someone would hack up such as service, I’d be happy to use it.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner