[Haskell-cafe] Hackage trustee proposal: Curating the Hackage package collection

Sumit Sahrawat, Maths & Computing, IIT (BHU) sumit.sahrawat.apm13 at iitbhu.ac.in
Tue Mar 31 14:52:00 UTC 2015

Seems legit. If trustees can only release new versions, then that's the end
of the discussion. I thought that trustees had the ability to revise the
versions.
Sorry for making a fuss.

Best.

Regards