[Haskell-cafe] Parallel Profiling

Amos Robinson amos.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 21:05:01 UTC 2015

Hi Dominic,

A few years ago we wrote a program for analysing DPH runs, dph-event-seer.
It provides a few general analyses like percent of time with N threads
running, time between wake-ups etc. You might find it interesting, but I
haven't actually looked at ghc-events-analyse, so I don't know what it
provides.

I'm sorry, but to compile it without DPH you'd have to modify it to remove
DphOps*.

https://github.com/ghc/packages-dph/blob/master/dph-event-seer/src/Main.hs

Amos