[Haskell-cafe] Is it possible for cabal sandboxes to use $HOME/.cabal/lib?

Alexey Shmalko rasen.dubi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 20:04:27 UTC 2015

Ok. Seems that I get this method working.

Just copied .cabal-sandbox and caba.sandbox.config over new location.
Replaced all occurrences of the old path to the new one in
cabal.sandbox.config and
.cabal-sandbox/x86_64-linux-ghc-7.8.4-packages.conf.d/*.conf. After that I
executed `cabal sandbox hc-pkg recache` and everything seems to work.

Doesn't seem like a sane solution, but can be used if absolutely needed.