[Haskell-cafe] Getting Haskeline to quit early

G Philip haskell-cafe at accounts.gphilip.in
Mon Mar 23 16:00:08 UTC 2015

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your reply. I managed to find a solution by myself, which
I have added as an answer to my question on Stack Overflow [1].

wizards looks (look?) very interesting, though. I may change to using
that instead of Haskeline now!

Regards,
Philip

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/a/29195676/4108393