[Haskell-cafe] Cabal and cabal-install minor release (1.22.2.0)

Miëtek Bak mietek at bak.io
Sat Mar 21 23:49:58 UTC 2015

Thanks, Ryan.

Binaries of cabal-install 1.22.2.0 are now available in Halcyon on the following platforms:

- Amazon Linux 2014.09 (x86_64)
- Arch Linux (x86_64)
- CentOS 6 (i386 and x86_64)
- CentOS 7 (x86_64)
- Debian 6 (i386 and x86_64)
- Debian 7 (i386 and x86_64)
- Fedora 19 (i386 and x86_64)
- Fedora 20 (i386 and x86_64)
- Fedora 21 (x86_64)
- openSUSE 13.2 (x86_64)
- OS X 10.8 (x86_64)
- OS X 10.9 (x86_64)
- OS X 10.10 (x86_64)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (x86_64)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (x86_64)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 (x86_64)
- Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (i386 and x86_64)
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (i386 and x86_64)
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (i386 and x86_64)
- Ubuntu 14.10 (i386 and x86_64)

See https://github.com/mietek/halcyon/issues/38 for details of cross-platform support.

Let me know if I can help with the automation.

--
Miëtek