[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Magic Cookies! Android board game in Haskell

Ivan Perez ivan.perez at keera.co.uk
Thu Mar 19 15:11:42 UTC 2015

Dear Café

This is a just a quick announcement: we have just released Magic
Cookies, an Android board game written in Haskell. It is now available
on Google Play [1].

The game uses the Functional Reactive Programming library Yampa and
SDL2 for multimedia.

If you like the game, please share the link on facebook/twitter/etc
and let all of your friends know.

We have gone through dozens of iterations during beta testing, but we
cannot guarantee that the game works 100% perfectly on all devices. If
you find a bug, or anything else you don't like, please do not rate
low. Instead, open an issue [2] or send us an email
(support at keera.co.uk). Suggestions are also welcome. We will continue
working to make the game lighter, faster, and more fun.

See [3] for more details, and to sign up as a beta-tester for other
games we are already working on.

We certainly enjoyed making it, and we hope you all enjoy playing it.

All the best

Ivan, Fass & Jorge

[1] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.keera.games.magiccookies
[2] https://github.com/keera-studios/magic-cookies