[Haskell-cafe] Full page Haskell 2010 report request

Thomas Horstmeyer horstmey at Mathematik.Uni-Marburg.de
Tue Mar 17 11:36:31 UTC 2015

Ah, sorry, somehow I was under the impression that you already had built
the report and had your local infrastructure set up for that.

I have put a zip archive online for you:

http://www.mathematik.uni-marburg.de/~horstmey/dl/haskell2010singlehtml.zip

Cheers,
Thomas