[Haskell-cafe] package ParsecToken

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 14:03:58 UTC 2015

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 10:00 AM, Kattamuri Ekanadham <eknath2k at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am  new to the community and learning Parsec, reading the tutorial
> "Parsec, a fast combinator Parse" by Daan Leijen.
>
> In the tutorial, the examples import the package called "ParsecToken" and

The tutorial is for Parsec version 1 for Haskell98, which only had flat
package names. It is no longer 1998. :)

Text.ParserCombinators.Parsec.Token is probably closest to the flat module,
but even that is out of date; it's a compatibility shim for Parsec 2,
whereas the Text.Parsec modules are Parsec 3. I don't know if there are any
updated tutorials for Parsec 3.