[Haskell-cafe] Wrong .hsc file paths on Windows

Marcin Mrotek marcin.jan.mrotek at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 20:08:57 UTC 2015

 Hello,

I was trying to port some of my code to Windows. I've installed GHC
with MinGHC (https://github.com/fpco/minghc). Unfortunately some
packages, namely zlib and network, won't install, with the same error:
getModificationTime cannot locate a file like
CodecCompressionZlibStream.hsc or NetworkSocketTypes.hsc. With zlib, I
figured out I just need to change mentions of
"Codec/Compression/(...)" adding two slashes instead of one. Now with
network I'm stuck, I can't find where the path was set at all. Is
there some step I should have done prior to installation that would
get the paths right?

Best regards,
Marcin Mrotek