[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: Freelance and full-time Haskell development jobs in tech startups

Alois Cochard alois.cochard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 11:38:57 UTC 2015

Hi Vasili,

If you want to know if it was cross posted on the mailing list, you can
directly consult the archive and check the same date:
https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/

An other great archive for the haskell cafe is at gmane.org, where there is
even a search field where you can run specific queries:
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.haskell.general

As you can see, searching for the name of that company return no result:
http://search.gmane.org/search.php?group=gmane.comp.lang.haskell.general&query=Sevendays

Hope that helps

Cheers

On 10 March 2015 at 04:34, Vasili I. Galchin <vigalchin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>        Was this posted on this mail list? I am afraid of phishing.
>
> Vasili

*Λ\ois*
http://twitter.com/aloiscochard
http://github.com/aloiscochard