[Haskell-cafe] Building documentation only?

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Mon Mar 9 04:18:54 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 3:10 PM, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic <
ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> wrote:

> cabal configure && cabal haddock && ...

That'll build documentation for the current pwd's project (if there even is
one), but that doesn't install and build the haddocks for dependencies.
Well, unless you do `cabal install --only-dependencies` first, which brings
us back to the original question.

I'm trying to get a local version of the documentation of all the packages
I tend to use so I don't need to keep reaching out to hackage.haskell.org
while developing [offline]. Easily enough done; I'm just trying to skip
building the code which, in this sandbox, I don't need.

AfC