[Haskell-cafe] Building documentation only?

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Mon Mar 9 04:04:08 UTC 2015

I've got a sandbox set up to build a local copy of Haddock documentation
for various packages I'm using.

Is there a way to get Cabal to just run Haddock and not actually build the
packages in question? If the haddock program needs the compiled definitions
then no, but I'm getting the impression it just runs over the raw sources.

The config file I'm using at the moment is a very simple:

$ cat cabal.config
Documentation: True
$

which is doing the trick to get Haddock run, I'm just wondering if there's
ActualBuild: False equivalent?

AfC