[Haskell-cafe] ghci and dynamically linking to Objective-C objects on Mac OS X

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 14:41:10 UTC 2015

ghci in 7.8 uses the system linker. However, i suspect you'll find that
linking to the objective c code works better when you COMPILE the haskell
code first, then load in ghci

the way to do this directly from GHCI is to invoke ghci with the
-fobject-code flag. see
https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/latest/docs/html/users_guide/ghci-obj.html

that may very well resolve your problems (i'm juggling a few other things
right now so I can't immediately verify my claims myself)