[Haskell-cafe] Tokeninng Haskell for future A.I.

Stefan Reich stefan.reich.maker.of.eye at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 27 18:14:31 UTC 2015

Hi folks!

I've been an avid Haskell user for a couple years.

I am now making an A.I. system that will help programming in general.
It's based on a Java variation called JavaX (javax.tinybrain.de).

However, any language can be processed. The most important step is
tokenization which is actually the bulk effort of the parsing process.

Thus. Anyone in the mood for contributing a Haskell tokenizer?

Instructions here:
http://tinybrain.blog.de/2015/06/27/a-standard-system-for-tokenization-20606430/

The benefit? One day, your Haskell coding (/refactoring) can be done
by A.I. (Or a part of it...)

Cheers,
Stefan