[Haskell-cafe] Haskell users on Chile

Ruben Astudillo ruben.astud at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:44:32 UTC 2015

On 24/06/15 16:18, Anupam Jain wrote:
> Sure I can do that. It would help if the group was already created though.
> Do you want any help setting up a mailing list or something?

I set-up a mailing list on google groups here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/haskellchile
If you got problems or want to also be a maintainer send me a mail.

Also I should set up a channel on freenode, but that one ought to be easy.
#haskell-chile should do. For the time being we should reefer to people
interested to the mailing list.

--
Ruben Astudillo. pgp: 0x3C332311 , usala en lo posible :-)
Crear un haiku, en diecisiete silabas, es complica...