[Haskell-cafe] Proposal: Shorter Import Syntax

Bardur Arantsson spam at scientician.net
Thu Jun 4 23:15:49 UTC 2015

On 06/04/2015 11:41 PM, Brandon Allbery wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 5:36 PM, Anthony Cowley <acowley at seas.upenn.edu>
> wrote:

Meta-point: Can we please stop cc'ing everyone on everything? It's
getting pretty annoying and "reply-to-list" should be available in every
decent e-mail client.

Sure, if someone explicitly states that they aren't on the list, please
do CC them, but that *not* the common case, so please act accordingly.

(I'm getting a lot of "duplicates" because I'm already "silently"
subscribed for a variety of mailing lists, but I use gmane.org to
maintain sanity.)

Regards,