[Haskell-cafe] Blog platform written in Haskell

Donn Cave donn at avvanta.com
Tue Jun 2 13:36:16 UTC 2015

Quoth Nicola Gigante <nicola.gigante at gmail.com>,
> LambdaCMS looks like the thing closer to what I was looking for.
> So as I can see there’s nothing like a “haskell WordPress”.
> I mean something easy to use and targeted at end users, that just
> happens to be written in Haskell.
>
> That would be a cool use case showroom for skeptics web developers,
> wouldn’t it? Especially after a couple of years of development and
> no security exploits found ;P

After brief experience with Drupal, I'd propose that the blog platform
market is pretty well served by WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, et al.,
and a better strategy would be something that supports general web
development that isn't tied to a particular model like a blog.
That seems like the weakness of the "content management systems"
that you currently have to pick from. They all support an infinite
variety of trivial variations on the blog model, but make it hard
to really go anywhere else.

	Donn