[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: GHC version 7.10.2

James M jmartin at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 30 16:52:16 UTC 2015

There was talk from an earlier email thread of releasing the Haskell
Platform at the same time as 7.10.2.

I am referring to the weekly news of 2015/05/11:
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/blog/weekly20150511

and this email thread:
https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/ghc-devs/2015-May/008911.html

Was this plan abandoned? Or was there something unexpected that is delaying
it?

James