[Haskell-cafe] Message passing library

Christopher Allen cma at bitemyapp.com
Mon Jul 20 16:39:21 UTC 2015

The problems get worse after you've successfully built it.

Someone will probably pipe up to say, "it worked for me!", which is great,
but I think Corentin isn't looking for first-pass functionality here.
Something that has a better story for error handling is probably part of
what's wanted. I don't know if Cloud Haskell or Courier will fit the bill,
but I'm pretty sure ZMQ won't unless Corentin is already an expert in
bashing ZMQ into place.

If that were the case, why would they need to ask the mailing list for
suggestions? They'd have a tool they already know well and could use for
message-passing'ish over the network.