[Haskell-cafe] Haskell & Java/Scala interoperbility?

Ruben Astudillo ruben.astud at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 02:35:06 UTC 2015

On 14/07/15 23:14, Vasili I. Galchin wrote:
> Hello,
>
>        I have been looking at Hackage for a package/library that
> supports Haskell interoperability with Java/Scala. Didn't see any such
> support. If true, is there any project in the works?

Frege [1] seems to be the go to option for something like haskell on the
JVM. Interoperation between GHC's haskell code and the JVM seems to be
not that easy.

[1]: https://github.com/Frege/frege

--
Ruben Astudillo                   OpenPGP: 0x3C332311
Crear un haiku, en diecisiete silabas, es complica...