[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: SQL database schema diff tool

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 19:17:58 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sergey Mironov <grrwlf at gmail.com>
Date: 2015-07-11 22:17 GMT+03:00
Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] SQL database schema diff tool
To: David Kraeutmann <kane at kane.cx>

Thanks for the answer, I've looked at simple-migrations application.
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the solution for me.  Term
'migration' in PostgreSQL seems to mean 'movement of data from one
server to another using the same schema', but I need to move the data
from one schema to another as safely as possible having the
definitions of both schemas.

Regards,
Sergey