[Haskell-cafe] As reading, what are your favorite Haskell libraries?

Jeffrey Brown jeffbrown.the at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 03:37:45 UTC 2015

A wider question controls also for a library's applicability and (relative)
absence of prerequisites, because the funnest reading is not only
intrinsically fun, but also extrinsically rewarding and soon feasible
(feasible to comprehend or to use). That is, I like simple, beautiful,
powerful libraries that do not require me to first learn too many other
things. I might value simplicity over power.

I'm interested in answers to either question.