[Haskell-cafe] idea: <package>-latest URLs for Hackage

amindfv at gmail.com amindfv at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 03:29:57 UTC 2015

I'd personally rather have a little link on all-but-latest package pages like "This is an older version. Jump to latest."

This would solve the annoying "google shows old versions" problem and also would be convenient for when someone does actually want to link to a specific version, but don't want novices-of-the-future to not realize they're looking at old docs.

Tom