[Haskell-cafe] The evil of "mailing list removals" - and Microsoft-sponsored s**t ^^

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 01:03:04 UTC 2015

On 9 July 2015 at 07:58, Stefan Reich <stefan.reich at secure-mail.cc> wrote:

I don't see anything in there about Microsoft...

... or how your blog post (let alone your recent mailings on this
list) have anything to do with the subject matter of this list...

> Cheers wrong guys

Just to be clear: are you only cheering on the "wrong guys" (defined
by some unspecified criteria of yours) or are you calling all of us
"wrong guys" just because we don't adhere to some unspecified criteria
of yours?

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com