[Haskell-cafe] Announcing: monadic FRP using stm

Silvio Frischknecht silvio.frischi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 19:25:43 UTC 2015

> Seems to be similar to Transient:
>
> https://www.fpcomplete.com/user/agocorona/monad-reactive-programming-2

Yeah I found that too once I had started programming. The idea seems
pretty similar. I think they have their signals in a lookup table and my
signals are TVars. I don't think they have a package on hackage.

What is really cool about my version is that because of the nature of
STM you can share signals anyway you want. The creation and use of them
are completely independent. Of course you could achieve the same with a
global lock.

Silvio