[Haskell-cafe] GHC Memory Management wiki page

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 14:47:52 UTC 2015

Yep. The wiki should be modified — it is pretty clearly an old page in error. Good eye on spotting it.

There is some extremely detailed material on the GHC developers wiki: https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Commentary/Rts/Storage/GC

I would hope that the material on the main Haskell Wiki could be at an “intermediate” level — a bit of high-level overview, with pointers to other good material.

Cheers,
Gershom