[Haskell-cafe] Request for maintainer(s) : language-javascript / hjsmin

Andrey Chudnov achudnov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:57:57 UTC 2015

Alan,
I'm not volunteering (yet), but I have a few questions:
1) Could you sum up the status of the package? Is there complete
ECMAScript 5.1 support? How comprehensive is the test suite?
2) Are you familiar with language-ecmascript (particularly, with the es5
branch https://github.com/jswebtools/language-ecmascript/tree/es5)? If
so, what do you think are the main strengths of language-javascript
compared to that package?
3) Do you think it would make sense to merge language-javascript and
language-ecmascript and port hjsmin to that?

/Andrey