[Haskell-cafe] Contracting Haskell dev role at Standard Chartered

Don Stewart dons00 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 12:09:10 UTC 2015

The Strats team at Standard Chartered is hiring a developer for a 1 year
contracting role in London.
The role is to develop and extend our parsing and validation library for
FpML, using the FpML Haskell library to parse and build financial product
data into our internal Haskell data types.

You will extend our library to support more products, as well as building
testing and validation tools (e.g. in QuickCheck) to confirm the soundness
and completeness of the implementation.

This is a rare entry level Haskell role, and you'll join a very experienced
team. More details at:

https://donsbot.wordpress.com/2015/01/28/contracting-haskell-development-role-at-standard-chartered/