[Haskell-cafe] Haskell wiki

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Sat Jan 24 00:19:27 UTC 2015

On Fri, 23 Jan 2015 16:47:54 +0100, Ronald Legere <rjljr2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>       Does anyone know how to get an account to help contribute to the
> haskell wiki? Registration has been closed for the last 3 years and there
> is link to email anyone that I could find, hence this "Broadcast"
> message.
> There are dead links and such that I would love to help clean up.

I am glad you want to help! There used to be the following text on the
login page, but somehow it got lost:
----
NOTE: New wiki account creation is currently disabled. If you need an
account please email "nominolo" (at the email service from Google) or on
the haskell-cafe mailing list.

In the email state your preferred username for the wiki. (Use
Special:Listusers to check if the username is available). A wiki admin
will then create an account for you and a temporary password will then be
sent to your email address.

This is a temporary measure. We are looking into better solutions with a
shorter account creation delay.
----

So ask '"nominolo" (at the email service from Google)'; if you don't
receive an answer, I can do it for you.

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

--