[Haskell-cafe] hs-fltk build fails

Jeremy Henty onepoint at starurchin.org
Fri Jan 23 13:29:28 UTC 2015

aditya siram wrote:

> I  recommend you  try 'fltkhs'  (http://github.com/deech/fltkhs). It
> has a larger widget set and  is being actively developed. I can also
> help you if you're having difficulty installing it.

Is that  the project that was  recently announced on this  list?  Then
it's the  one I  *meant* to use.   I wondered why  I was  working with
something so old!  <facepalm/>

autoconf fails with ...

    configure.ac:35: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_HEADER_STDBOOL
          See the Autoconf documentation.

... but generates a configure script anyway.  configure warns ...

    ./configure: line 3906: AC_CHECK_HEADER_STDBOOL: command not found

... then fails with ...

    config.status: error: cannot find input file: `config.h.in'

autoconf is version  2.68 .  FLTK is version 1.3.3  and is detected by
configure.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Jeremy Henty