[Haskell-cafe] Future of the boxes package--call for ideas

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 23:02:13 UTC 2015

I've just taken over maintainership of the boxes package, and will be
making a maintenance release shortly (as soon as I figure out how and get
added to the maintainers group). The package, however, currently suffers
from a paucity of bug reports (no problem) and feature requests (not so
great).

To keep things lively, I need a bit of help from two groups of people. If
you use the package but wish it could do something more for you, I want to
know about it. If you considered using the package but rejected it because
it couldn't quite handle your job, I want to know about that too. I'd
prefer if people would open issues and pull requests at
https://github.com/treeowl/boxes/issues but I will also accept requests by
email.

Thanks,
David