[Haskell-cafe] Deploying Scotty App to AWS

Stephen Portanova sportano at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 03:15:11 UTC 2015

Update: I found out that it works when I use normal scotty, but not when I
use scottyTLS. When I use scottyTLS, it prints "starting up", but doesn't
get to "getting here". No error messages
[image: Inline image 1]

@Konstantine: Just learned how to do Docker - very cool! Here's my image -
it's an ubuntu 14.04. https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/sportanova/starme/

To run, do these commands:

source /root/.profile

/starme/StarMe/dist/dist-sandbox-2c59b82/build/starz/starz "test.key"
"test.cert"

@Brandon: I tried running     sudo strace <executable>, but I got the error:

trace: test_ptrace_setoptions_followfork: PTRACE_TRACEME doesn't work:
Permission denied

strace: test_ptrace_setoptions_followfork: unexpected exit status 1

Thanks Konstantine +  Brandon!