[Haskell-cafe] windows crashes (bsod) during link phase

Han Joosten han.joosten.han at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 12:42:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

When I build ampersand (sources from
https://github.com/AmpersandTarski/ampersand ) everything compiles
correctly. However, during link time, windows crashes and I get a blue
screen of death. A colleque of mine has exactly the same experience.
However, when I do this on another windows 7 machine, I get a working
executable.

I would say that any program that compiles correctly cannot cause the
linker to fail. I am not very familiar with the build system, but this is a
serious blocking issue for me working on that project.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks!