[Haskell-cafe] Postgresql Intervals with Opaleye

info at rotnetix.com info at rotnetix.com
Tue Jan 6 00:56:10 UTC 2015

Got it kind of working, for some reason the interval type in my postgres
instance does not correspond to the parser from kqr but i managed to
implement a version that kind of works.  More importantly the experience
has been great for understanding how to do my own conversion types.  Thanks
for the help.