[Haskell-cafe] servant-pandoc

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 01:30:23 UTC 2015

Dear list,

As a quick and easy way to render API documentation to many more
formats I thought it wise to create a new pandoc renderer. For those
who don't know, pandoc is a multi-format document conversion tool
which currently supports 24 different output formats.[1] The rendering
is quite faithful to the current `markdown` renderer, if people find
this package useful then I can look to fine tune the representation.

Note: The package will not build until servant-docs 0.3 is released
which will hopefully be tomorrow or the day after.

Below are some examples of the rendering and links to the package.

examples: https://github.com/mpickering/servant-pandoc/tree/master/examples

github: https://github.com/mpickering/servant-pandoc
hackage: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/servant-pandoc

[1]: http://pandoc.org/