[Haskell-cafe] Negable constraints on boolean normal forms

Oleg Grenrus oleg.grenrus at iki.fi
Fri Jan 2 14:25:28 UTC 2015

I’ll try to find time to experiment with API and make a PoC in the beginning of the next week.

Currently I have no idea what the API could be. It would be nice if it will turn out so you could
do `CNF a -> NNF a` and `DNF a  -> NFF a` transformations without any restrictions on `a`.
Yet you still need `Negable a` to do reversed transformations as well as `CNF a <-> DNF a`

Let’s see how it turns out.

I’ll try to come back with something before Epiphany (i.e. on Monday).