[Haskell-cafe] ordNub

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Thu Jan 1 15:06:19 UTC 2015

You misunderstood. Complex numbers can be ordered in a way that is
compatible with the equality — the lexicographic ordering.

(That said, I don't understand why this discussion is relevant at all.
The fact that the ordering exists doesn't mean that one would want to
declare the Ord instance, like with complex numbers.)