[Haskell-cafe] Full page Haskell 2010 report request

Christopher Done chrisdone at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 19:32:51 UTC 2015

Hi, has anyone managed to produce a single-page HTML export of the
Haskell 2010 report?

Here's one I made by munging together the multi-page one:
https://www.haskell.org/report/mono/2010#x8-440003.12 (this link is
currently unpublished on the home page).

But it's incomplete due to link references and things. I'd like a
proper output but in the interest of my mental health prefer not to
touch LaTeX except by proxy through other poor souls.

Anyone managed to do this? A full, linkable page (don't worry about
the section/para links, I added them with a few lines of JS, I can do
it again) is really conducive to discussion of Haskell's finer points.

Ciao!