[Haskell-cafe] Composition and type magic

Sumit Sahrawat, Maths & Computing, IIT (BHU) sumit.sahrawat.apm13 at iitbhu.ac.in
Tue Feb 24 17:28:46 UTC 2015

I didn't think of forcing xs to the end. I thought that I might be able to
convert the dot to something with type

I tried flipping ((.).(.)) but got

which is not what I wanted.

Thanks for the mini-tutorial. [?]